Rediscover Your Smile!
We want you to smile with confidence and be excited to say “cheese” for those photos with family and friends! If you are looking for personalized cosmetic dentistry in Edmonton, you have come to the right place. We will help restore the natural beauty of your smile while maintaining the health and functionality of your teeth. Below is a list of some of our cosmetic services that are designed to improve the overall appearance of your smile.
- White fillings – These fillings are made of a tooth-coloured composite resin material that is bonded to your existing teeth. The fillings are strong and match the colour of your other teeth, resulting in a smile that looks bright and natural. Your teeth will be stronger and more beautiful than ever before!
- Crowns and bridges – Crowns and bridges are good options for missing teeth, for covering a tooth that has cracked or that has been restored through a root canal. Our porcelain crowns blend in perfectly with your existing teeth and offer extra protection to the damaged tooth. Dental bridges literally “bridge” gaps between teeth with strong artificial teeth. Bridges replace one or more missing teeth and are anchored into place by the healthy teeth on either side.
- Inlays/onlays – Porcelain inlays and onlays protect and restore compromised or decayed teeth, but unlike crowns or bridges, they only cover a portion of the tooth. Created in a laboratory, inlays and onlays are aesthetically pleasing and extremely strong. They are customized to look and feel like your natural teeth.
- Porcelain veneers – Stained, chipped or crooked teeth can be fixed with thin, but highly durable porcelain veneers that are bonded onto your existing teeth. In just one or two visits, you will have the beautiful, straight and gleaming white smile you have always wanted!
- Teeth whitening – Simple, non-invasive tooth-whitening treatments in Edmonton are available at Infinity Dental Group. If your smile is dull from food and drink stains, fluorosis or age, this treatment is one of the fastest and easiest ways to make your smile sparkle once again. The teeth will become shades whiter and the effects are long-lasting.